Ireland, known as ‘The Emerald Isle’ has breathtaking views. With its jagged wild, rough coastline and pretty towns, you’ll be passed up the magnificence of this nation.
However, there’s substantially more to Ireland than meets the eye. The lively city of Dublin has its very own charm.
- Visit the historic village of Gretna Green
- Belfast Castle
- Giant Causeway & Old Bushmills
- Orientation Tour of Belfast and Dublin
- Day excursion to Londonderry
- St Patricks Cathedral
- Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
- Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel or Ferry
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotels with breakfast
- 3 Indian dinners
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Price based on 2/3 adults sharing a room. Child 2-11 years must share a room with an appropriate adult. Price for child 2-11 £235, one Infant 0-23 months free with couple (coach seat only).
- Quality support of Galaxy Tours’ Tour manager.
- Single person Price £440
|* 3 nights in 3/4 star hotels with breakfast|
|* All Tips included|
|* Meal plans as indicated on the itinerary|
|* Excursions as per the itinerary|
|* Executive coach transportation|
|* Premium services of Bi-lingual Tour Manager|
|* Items of personal nature, room service etc.|
|* All those which are not mentioned above|
|* Other meals, drink which are not part of the itinerary|
|*Galaxy Tours operate a luggage handling service under which the driver will load and unload one piece of luggage per person from the coach (maximum 20kg). Passengers’ will have to carry their luggage to and from the coach to the hotel room.|
|* In addition, you can also carry one piece of small hand luggage, which can fit under their seat or in the overhead compartment. It is advisable for one passenger to carry a small and bag or backpack between their group in which they can carry essentials like water, tissues, cameras etc.|
|* 14 to 28 Days Prior to Departure 50% of the Holiday Booking for Coach Tour|
|* 07 to 13 days Prior to Departure 75% of the Holiday Booking For Coach Tour|
|* Less than 06 Days Prior to Departure 100% of the Holiday Booking for Coach Tour|